UAAP Volleyball Season 74 Schedule

Posted by on Friday, January 13, 2012

After the intense firs round of eliminations, its now time to enter the second round! Personally, I was not excited for this year's games considering that great athletes have already graduated. However, as the games progressed, I saw the development of all the teams. Maybe what makes this season exciting is the fact the playing level of every team is at par with each other. Though DLSU shows that they are still a powerhouse team by staying unbeaten up to this point, which I hope continues until the end!


Here is the schedule for the second round of eliminations for UAAP Volleyball Season 74

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Read my 140 character thoughts through my twitter account: @judesagum!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.