Exciting Two-Zero-One-Two

Posted by on Monday, January 2, 2012


'Why sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.'
The Red Queen in Through the Looking Glass, and What Alice Found There, by Lewis Caroll.


I have always believed that objectives light our path.  It is, however, our actions that choose the path we take. So this year, I will be religiously devoted to my objectives.

2-in-1
To read two books each month. The reason I am doing this 2-in-1 objective is to improve my vocabulary skills, critical thinking and written communication.  Written and oral communication skills are my weaknesses, which coincidentally, are two of the most important skills in the corporate world. So through reading I hope I am able to improve those much needed areas.

Movie Night
To watch one movie a week.  Improving my work skills does not need to be done solely through boring activities right?  So I thought of improving my skills while getting entertained through films.

Explore the Philippines
Show my love for the country!  I have been wanting to travel around the country but time and money do not permit me to do so.  But this year, I won't let these factors hinder me from travelling.  I am young and free.  I am an adventurous person.  I always seek for action.  Boring lifestyle is not for me.  So this year,  I will explore.

Good Morning, Newspaper
Read the daily newspaper.  Be relevant, be informed.  A person who is up-to-date with the current news and events will never be a boring person.

2012, I'll own you like a betch!

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Read my 140 character thoughts through my twitter account: @judesagum!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.