I Am Distracted.

Posted by on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Okay. I always get distracted in work, school stuff, reading and everything else whenever I get infatuated with someone. Yuck. hahaha. But I know I'll never get the chance to be with that person Worse that person would not know me personally. The story of my life. Because I am sad like that. hahaha.


Anyway, I have a friend who is into Acai Berries. It is said that Acai Berries can make you lose weight in a healthy way since it is a fruit meaning it carries a lot of nutrients and stuff like that. Anyhow, if you want a 27-waistline like mine, try eating Acai Berries now! :)

And that's how distracted I am. hahaha. Very much unrelated but very useful information right?

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Read my 140 character thoughts through my twitter account: @judesagum!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.