Facebook EMO.

Posted by on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yesterday, I was in an Emo State of Mind. I don’t know why. I just had the feeling that I was being isolated by everyone. I don’t have social life, and mind you its offline and online. O_O Then all I do is office work tumblr but no one appreciates my posts. So I thought of slashing my wrist using a steel span . But I thought, ‘Shit. I don’t want to die with a deformed physical appearce. I look too good for that.’ (Sorry, I am awesome like that.) So I thought I would just prolong my agony and my desperate need of attention because I am pampam like that.

Anyhow, everything that I have written before this paragraph is nothing but a lie. HAHAHA. I just wanted a dramatic introduction so I decided to be emo like that. (Oh I am sounding too hipster. Maybe because I am a hipster like that. Shit. hahaha)

So this is what really happened. I posted a Facebook Status: Walang Nagmamahal sa FB ko. :( Then guess what. My friends replied with ‘HAHAHAHAHA’ and ’:))’. I was being emo with my status then my friends just laughed at it. It was so sad. I wanted to be emo. But my friends were so unsupportive. :( HAHAHAHA.

Anyhow, if you feel oh so lonely

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Read my 140 character thoughts through my twitter account: @judesagum!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.