Cinemalaya 2010: P by Milo Tolentino

Posted by on Sunday, July 18, 2010


A short film about a pesky little kid, Paeng, who was sent by his parents to his auntie, Pekta, for a vacation. Now it seems that the happy vacation Paeng thought slowly turns out to be a not-so nice one. Watch Paeng and his adventures in P.


I think amongst the five Short Films in Shorts B, P was by far the most appreciated one. Everyone in the audience was laughing the whole time, they even react on every actions Paeng does.

Personally, I enjoyed the movie. I was laughing the whole time. I even went to memory lane in one scene wherein Paeng was trying hard not to cry but Popoy kept on teasing him 'Iiyak na Yan'. The kid who acted as Paeng was superb in every aspect. He sure knows how to act!

In terms of the story line, I enjoyed Paeng's adventures all throughout the movie. It was hilarious, it was convincing and it was retarded in a good way. I love the 'E-Eng1-Eng1' punchline. It still amuses me up until now. The story how some people show their love among family members - not very much affectionate but you know he cares.

The movie is worth it. It was my first time to watch Cinemalaya and I don't regret watching. :)





Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Read my 140 character thoughts through my twitter account: @judesagum!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.