Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro

Posted by on Sunday, June 27, 2010



Who does not want to own this smartphone? I know you do. :)

Why I want one? Well because of these specs:

  • 3.2 inches resolution touchscreen display
  • 360 x 640 pixels resolution
  • 720 MHz processor
  • Slide out QWERTY keyboard
  • Symbian S60 5th edition Operating System
  • 5.1 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom, autofocus and geotagging
  • 720p HD video recording
  • Video calling
  • WebKit web browser
  • social networking support
  • A-GPS
  • Google Maps
  • Wisepilot turn-by-turn navigation
  • 3.5 mm audio jack
  • Bluetooth technology
  • TV-out
  • Wi-Fi
  • 8GB microSD card included

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Read my 140 character thoughts through my twitter account: @judesagum!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.