Princess Velasco - You Still Have My Heart

Posted by on Sunday, June 27, 2010

A short background about Princess Velasco and me. Well, she was just my Basic Marketing Professor in De La Salle University! Lucky me! HAHA. I was able to see her in person and talk to her face-to-face. HAHAHA. Anyway, I was totally flabbergasted at the moment I knew about how she was related to the Addicted to Acoustic album. o_O. I was totally caught off guard of the idea. But who cares? She is pretty and her voice is wholesomely elegant. And off she goes to become one of the new singers of the generation. Anyhow, I like her acoustic renditions on her first album. The second, so-so.

So, why did I blog about Princess? Basically because I want to share her first original song on her Addicted to Acoustic 2 album. The song was written by Dave Langit a PDA Season 1 ex-scholar.

Listen to the song. I doubt that you would not go LSS to the song! :))




P.S. You want to hear it in MYX more often? Then vote for it!
Text MYX(space)VOTE(space)YOU STILL HAVE MY HEART send to 2366

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Read my 140 character thoughts through my twitter account: @judesagum!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.