I Survived My Last Day

Posted by on Thursday, September 2, 2010


I survived my last day at Citibank! Oh yes! And now I’ll be enjoying my 1 and 1/2 week term break. hahahaha.
These are the reasons why I’ll miss Citi:
  • Printing! ( I printed one Ebook there. *Top Secret* Dedz na ako pag nalaman nila. hahaha)
  • Tumblr! Citi brought me closer to Tumblr. why? Because there was no FB, Twiiter, Blogger, Youtube and everything else. There was only Tumblr. But it was something to be happy about. :D
  • Krispy Kreme. I’m going to die young. We have weekly supply of doughnuts. Sugar. It kills me.
  • Friday Lunches. Having lunch with your supervisors is quite fun. Parang barkada lang kayo. Plus, libre pa yung lunch! :))
  • My officemates! Yehey to them! I love them! :) LCB Family.
  • Bank Car. I love having a driver. hahaha.

2 Comments

About Me

My photo
Read my 140 character thoughts through my twitter account: @judesagum!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.