Movie Review: The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

Posted by on Sunday, July 1, 2012


I had the chance to watch The Amazing Spider-Man on its first day of screening in the Philippines! I glad I did watch it on its first day! The movie lived up to its title - AMAZING. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were such a cutie couple in the movie. Their chemistry is undeniable and their acting were superb - funny and serious. 

Another thing I liked about the movie was the new story line. It did not start with Peter Parker as a journalist rather it started with Peter Parker as a young boy, whose parents mysteriously disappeared. Then it revolves around his high school life, superhero duties and love life.

Probably the worst thing I can say about the film is that it lacked action scenes. There wasn't any major conflict that brewed. I hope the next film will have more amazing action stunts!

Overall, it is a great remake of the franchise. This is the second amazing movie I have seen this year! I guess I am just really a big fan of Sci-fi movies 

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Read my 140 character thoughts through my twitter account: @judesagum!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.